Friday, March 19, 2010

Up On The Roof Top Click Click Clik

Look in the mail box its something from old Saint Nick... Now this is a great on going swap! Its a year long Secret Santa swap. Each woman that signs up becomes, and has a secret Santa. Once a month you send and receive a gift by the 20th. The photo posted is the first gift I received from my SS. Oh how lovely it is! and I must say, what I appreciate even more than its beauty is the amount of time, energy and talent she put into creating it. I actually keep it hung on my hall door so I can see it every day, and each time I see it I am grateful for her thoughtful efforts. The hand felted antique cafe cup with hand felted possies is another secret santa item, was it sent or recieved? I can not say, its a secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment