Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More goodies






Secret Santa Month Two ~
I received a happy package from my Secret Santa for April, it included items that would make anyone smile. Seeds including some for heirloom pansies, gardening gloves, delicious candies, a mini book about Secret Friends, a flashlight combo key chain in the likeness of a little dog that barks and lights up when you squeeze him and best of all fridge art done by my Secret Santa. Now THAT'S fabulous :)


Sometimes giving to others does the heart good ~ It was just what I needed the day I went to my mail box and found the RAOK (Random Act of Kindness) A hand embroidered kitchen towel of a sugar bowl running with a spoon, how funny is that ? Also included a kit of embroidery patterns of the most adorable chicken doing weekly chores. I will post pics when I make them.





Lets Trade ! ~ I sent the girl who made this lovely bag and matching wallet a gardening book focusing on gardening and decorating window boxes and containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment